Friday, July 6, 2012

{Shutter Day Share} 50th/Golden Birthday Explosion Gift Box

Hiya all!

Here is another of my shutter day share which is another craft project of mine. Last July 4, my tita celebrated her 50th birthday (or golden birthday). And I thought that it was another perfect time to give out an explosion box which would serve as my birthday card as well. Here are 2 of the photos I got on my phone. Head on to my craft blog (Thrifty Crafty Things) for more of my crafts. I will be updating that blog and posting more pictures showing close-ups of the box. :) For the meantime, here's what I got.



I made it in gold and brown tones to match her golden birthday. Tell me what you think! :)

Cheers!>
Pin It Add it to your boards!

2 comments:

  1. You're a crafter? That is so cool! I suck when it comes to doing anything artistic. Must be why I hated art classes before. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I do try, Rose. xD Haha! I hated art classes din before, believe me! But mostly, more on the drawing/painting part because I never knew how to paint and draw well! I am more of paper crafts. :D

      Thanks for dropping by, and hope you still do next time. LoL!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave any thoughts and comments you might have. I will get back to you as soon as I can. ♥ ♥ ♥

Blog Awards