This week's topic is really interesting. I think 30 things would not be enough, but anyways, will try my best to come up with the more important ones. Haha! I can't wait to read everyone else's post as well.
So, here is my list of '30 things about me'. Hope it does not bore you out. Haha!
- I am an only girl in the family, with 2 brothers. I did play with cars and action figures, but I am no tomboy! Haha!
- I am very shy and timid, especially around people I do not know.
- I love to read! I started reading kiddie novels at a really early age. If my memory serves me correctly, at age 4 or 5, I started reading kiddie novels. I can spend the whole day reading if there is no TV or computers.
- My nickname 'Yhey' wasn't a childhood nickname at all. It all started when I was in high school. It was originally 'Mayey', which actually is Marielle pronounced by children (I guess) when they cannot talk straight. From then on, schoolmates and a few of my relatives call me Yhey or Yey. :)
- I play the guitar, although have not been able to lately.
- I eat a lot!!! But...
- I am thin, then and now, no matter how much I eat. Hahaha!
- I love watching movies. I can spend the whole day watching TV.
- I also love watching TV series, specifically crime and mystery series. I also love watching One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars, Grey's Anatomy, and the list goes on! Haha!
- I love going places, but...
- I have motion sickness. Car, Air, and Water sickness. >.< Yep, I get really dizzy on our trips.
- I love arts and crafts such as scrapbooking and handmade card making.
- I LOVE COFFEE! Hot, frappes, whatever. I love coffee dates or trips to the cafe, even if I have to go on my own.
- I am vain and love putting on makeup.
- I also love styling my hair and hair dressing myself. Haha!
- I love Italian food such as pasta and pizza. Which leads to #17.
- I LOVE LASAGNA! Just like Garfield.
- My favorite sea creature is a dolphin.
- As nerdy as it sounds, I love going to museums and zoos.
- I love nature tripping!
- I have just recently developed a love for ziplining!
- I still love watching kiddie shows and movies such as Sesame Street, Elmo's World, Barney, etc. Haha.
- For movies that were made based on a book, I like to read the book first before watching the movie.
- I love going out for short strolls with my BabyLove whenever I can.
- I love making food myself, especially sushi, pasta and desserts!
- I still love the color pink. :D
- Dark chocolates are my fave comfort food!
- Milk Tea is also one of my comfort drinks. Haha!
- I love cutie little things and stationery.
- I love commenting back to each and every comment I receive on my blog. :D
Add it to your boards!