Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Help Me, 'Like' My Page! :)

Hiya all!

This is just a really quick post. :) As some may already know, I am into crafts and am trying to pursue it as a source of income. You can see my crafts on my craft blog, Thrifty Crafty Things, which I seriously need to update! Haha!

However, I need a little bit of help. I just need you guys to 'Like' my page on Facebook, Rainbow Imprints Crafts. You can also check out our Multiply site.

Just to give you a brief description of my works, I make custom-made invitations for all occasions. This also includes giveaway tags, name tags, thank you cards, cupcake toppers, etc.

So, if you need any for your occasions, don't hesitate to contact me. I offer affordable prices. And, for all you of my dear co-bloggers and followers, I will throw in a little something for you with your order, a freebie perhaps? You can choose from 12 free cake toppers, 24 thank you tags/stickers for your giveaways, or 12 name tags. Simply include the code RainbowImprints720 when you order.

For orders, simply shoot an email to marielle720faye@gmail.com, on my Facebook page, or on my Multiply site. Or for faster transactions, simply text me on my number which you can find on my Facebook page. :) Don't forget to include in your email the theme which includes the character and color and all details you need so we can work it out. For samples of my work, check them out in my albums on my FB page.

There ya go. I appreciate every 'Like' on my page. :D Thank you in advanced!

Cheers!
Pin It Add it to your boards!

34 comments:

  1. Liked the page! Great idea on the exploding box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, samantha lee. Which reminds me, I havent uploaded my latest explosion boxes. Haha

      Delete
  2. LIked! Love your designs! Will check it out for my daughter's birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you jellybelly. Greatly appreciated! ;-)

      Delete
  3. I have new craft site too but sadly I have no time to update it now. I have so many DIY's I want to post but I want it to do my way so I will photo shoot that first. Haha. Liked your page already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mommy Maye! :D Me, too. Craft sites do require more work than a personal blog site, dont you think? :D

      Delete
  4. i will try it sis after work. i will be using my mobile for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! Good luck Sis and I hope many will patronize your product. Continue posting posting and posting to be known :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments and support, Sis! :) I sure will strive to post and post to get it out there. xD

      Delete
  6. Hi. Done liking. Your products look really cute. Hope you get more sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the help, too, Chin Chin! :D Greatly appreciated, indeed!

      Delete
  7. Hi Sis! Will check your site later. I'm also very fond of crafty things. Liked already! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you, Krizza! :D Please do. I will try to upload more photos! :D

      Delete
  8. cute crafts yhey! I should browse more later. Liked your page din using FB JanzCrystalz Handcrafts :)

    Visiting From BC Blogger Comment Exchange …
    January

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, January! :D Glad you liked it. I always get nervous when a fellow crafter comments.. LoL!

      Delete
  9. im cooking a giveaway and its giving me the headache!
    i will drop by ur site to check ur stuff sis!
    liked your page on fb
    hope u have time to check out my page and like it too
    http://www.facebook.com/elinessete
    hearts and kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! :D I liked your page as well! ;)

      Delete
  10. Nice artwork and crafts. Liked your page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to share your work on my blog! I'm sure many will appreciate your creativity :) If you want, you may email me the details you want to share :) -> miss JHENZ http://jeniferbalatico.blogspot.com/2012/08/pepper-n-mint-is-looking-for-online.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liked already! You have good stuff there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's to support you Yhey!!!! I like crafts :) Let's all make the world pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there. I've liked your page. Hope you can like back my page. =)

    https://www.facebook.com/BuildingWealthBuzz

    ReplyDelete
  15. liked your page!
    your crafts are pretty...goodluck sa business

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave any thoughts and comments you might have. I will get back to you as soon as I can. ♥ ♥ ♥

Blog Awards