Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{BC Bloggers Meme} 5 Countries You Want To Visit Before You Retire

Hiya all!

It is yet another week that has passed, and it's time for the next meme topic. I hope everyone's safe since it has been raining hard lately. I, on the other hand, am having trouble working as the internet connection is kind of crappy because of the heavy rains (the downside of working online). And yet, here I am, still finding time to join in the meme and CommEx.because it is just plain fun, especially on rainy days like this. So, if you still haven't joined the fun, why not start with this week's meme, in which Jimmy is hosting! Congrats, Jimmy! Hurry and head on to his blog to join in the fun!

Without further ado, here are the 5 countries I wish to visit before I retire. I am not really sure if would be financially capable, but, a girl can dream, right? Who knows?

Rome


Yes, Rome is in my top list! I've always wanted to see Rome because of the rich history and oh so beautiful places! I always wished that when I get married, it's the place we go to on our honeymoon! Haha! *wishful thinking*

London



Another place I dearly love. I want to see the London bridge, the Big Ben, and hear the British Accent! Hahaha! But, yes, it's one place I really want to go to if I get the chance.

Japan


Cherry Blossoms, Anime, Pop Culture, the language - these are just a few of the things I love about Japan. Oh, and I better not forget the food! I also love their dolls, clothes, everything about Japan! Haha! What more can I say?

Korea

Another Asian country I am loving. Who doesn't love K-pop, Korean dramas, and their food? Oh, and their clothes!

Greece

I just love how most of the houses are white! And, the beaches, my goodness! It just leaves me awestruck!

Sorry if I am not my "talkative self" right now. I am just so pissed because of the slow internet connection. Haha! But, at least I managed to finished this week's meme! Yay for me! Can't wait to read every one else's list!

Cheers!
Pin It Add it to your boards!

26 comments:

  1. Thanks for visit Yhey. I have been to Japan a couple of times already. You will surely like it there. The people and the food are just good. Try to get a week pass on the train when you go. It's cheaper as a tourist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh,thanks for the tip. i will definitely keep that in mind.

      Delete
  2. I would to go to that places too. But, first on list list will be ISRAEL. :D I haven't made my meme yet. Maybe, tomorrow I'll be able to finish constructing words for my meme. :)

    Care to visit my blog too?
    Follow me. :D
    http://theworldofupsdowns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Yhey ! I would also love to go to London. Perhaps if both of our dreams would come true, we just might bump into each other.

    There is really no harm in wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to Japan too to see the Cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! it is the first thing i want to see.

      Delete
    2. oh! i would love to see the cherry blossoms too=)

      hope you guys would also visit my post...if in any case, I would like to follow your blogs as you would in mine. thanks=)

      here's mine:
      http://ohmommyhanny.blogspot.com/2012/08/countries-that-i-wish-to-visit.html

      Delete
    3. Hello Hanny! I sure would be glad to follow your blog if you follow mine! :D Thank you!

      Delete
    4. thank you, i'm one of your followers=)

      Delete
  5. London is also on my list but not in the top five. hehehe. Sakura (Cherry Blossom) are seen only once a year I want to see them too.
    -daddy allan (BC Blogger)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I sure will be happy to see the Cherry Blossoms, even for just once in my life!

      Delete
  6. I want to go to Greece and Rome too..:) I want to see the infrastructures, their homes and learn their culture.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EUROPE! i wanna go there.... sama tayo para masaya. lol :) hay sana manalo tayo nang lotto noh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not, Lalah! :) Haha. Para may company ako. LoL. xD Oo nga, sana talaga. Para makapunta na ako dun! xD

      Delete
  8. If I'll make a list, Rome will be one of it plus I gonna travel to Paris. I love to visit Italy and wanna experience that romantic ride on gondola:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i'd love to see Paris too! And the Gondola Ride..

      Delete
  9. wow GREECE!!! I would love to be there and Rome too! :) Hope you tick off all those places soon! (BC Blogger visitor - MommyPracticality| Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do hope so too! :D Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  10. Nice list! I've been to Japan recently! It's beautiful indeed you will definitely love the culture and the people. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I sure would! I really want to go there na! Haha!

      Delete
  11. Just like you, I want to visit Japan and Greece. I'm not a fan of Japanese food, but I just want to look at the pretty Cherry Blossoms and I guess I'm curious about seeing geishas in the flesh :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, Cherry Blossoms is my top reason why I want to see Japan! :D But, of course, I could never say no to the food! Too bad you are not much of a fan of it, but I do understand that Jap food sure is not for everyone. :P

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave any thoughts and comments you might have. I will get back to you as soon as I can. ♥ ♥ ♥

Blog Awards