- My BabyLove is 2+ years old, and yet she still wears some infant sized clothes/shoes. Well, let's face it, some sizes are "mutant" sizes as I call them. But, yeah, she can still fit some baby clothes. Like she has a onesie that's supposed to be for 0-3 months, but since it's a little bit larger and maybe quite stretchy, she still gets to use them! Haha. Well, I get to save a lot of money from buying clothes every now and then, not to mention almost all her clothes were given. So blessed indeed!
- And in relation to item # 1, even if my little girl is small in size, she's got a BIG appetite! She eats a LOT! She can eat a 2 packs of cookies/biscuits (3 cookies each pack) in one sitting, even more. Even if you feed her for early lunch, if she still sees you eating, she'd join you.
- Still food related, she eats the very bitter ampalaya, raw or cooked! She LOVES it! I know a lot of kids hate ampalaya because of it's bitter taste. Well, not my BabyLove.
- And yet again, food related, she can eat raw onions as well. I call her "Shrek" when she does. Haha
- She prefers eating by herself. Ever since she first held her own spoon, I knew/felt somehow that she's an independent eater. When I tell her I'll just feed her so she finishes right away, she'd say "Pyeyt" or "bowl", "spoon" and "foyk", meaning she wants to eat on her own.
How about you? Why not share your kiddos' most interesting fact. If you don't have any kids yet, some interesting fact of yourself when you were a kid, or of a nephew's or nieces's, or any kid you may know. I'd LOVE to know!
Add it to your boards!