Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Shutter" Day Share! {March 15, 2012}

So, this will be a new series on my blog posts to make sure I make it a point to post something regularly. In these series of posts, I will be sharing a photo of anything significant at the moment, or any photo I wish to share. I will be posting every Saturday, hence, the title 'Shutter Day Share' - 'shutter' pertaining to that from the camera. Haha! I may sound corny, but hey, it's all I could think of and it makes sense anyway. Haha!

So, for today's photo, I will be sharing a photo of my BabyLove who seems to have a potential of being "kikay" or vain like me!


Yep, she's holding my bottles of nail polish! Haha! And she gets angry when I get them from her. She just woke up from her nap, and I have just finished doing my nails. And it's the first thing she sees and wouldn't want to let go of them. =P

Well, hope you like this photo share of mine. Hopefully it gives you an insight of a day in the life of me and my family. :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Cheers!
Pin It Add it to your boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave any thoughts and comments you might have. I will get back to you as soon as I can. ♥ ♥ ♥

Blog Awards