We went to Divisoria 2 weeks ago (well, not really Divisoria because to my surprise, the building burned down. Yeah, I am late with news because my TV isn't hooked up yet. Haha. So embarassing. You can just imagine my reaction when we got there!), and I was meaning to get this post up the night before. However, I had to get work done that night so that I did not have too much work load by the time we get back. But, I still thought it would be a good post, nevertheless, for those who don't know what to bring if they want to go Divisoria shopping (Well, technically, 168 Mall).
Pictured below is a few of the stuff that's in my bag. I will go through them one by one, beginning with those in the photo. Sorry I wasn't able to number them for easy reference, but, the items below are pretty easy to identify, so I don't think it would be much of a problem. :D
- Hand Sanitizer (on strap of bag) - 168 Mall is a really big place, and the only rest room I know of is located at the food court.There may be others, but that's the only rest room I am familiar with. So, there is really no access to water to wash hands and sanitize, so the next best thing to bring along is a hand sanitizer, especially I am with my little BabyLove who may touch unsanitary things once in a while. :)
- Bag Watch (on strap, beside my hand sanitizer) - Because we were a group, we tend to go separate ways once we get there. So, sometimes, we would just decide on a time we meet up again when we have to get lunch or go home. And because I don't like taking my phone out often when in a crowded place, I find the bag watch very useful to check the time. Plus, I don't have to rummage thru my big bag for my phone just to check the time.
- Tissues - again, for sanitary purposes, especially for wiping off sweat.
- Face Blotting Paper - Aside from sweat, I do like to blot off my slick, oily face. Haha! Though, due to my excitement, I never pulled this out my bag to use. Haha! But, it's still a good thing to take along.
- Lipstick/Lipgloss - For touch ups after eating. LoL!
- Face Mist/Spray - It's the little spray bottle right at the bottom of my face blotting papers and lipglosses. It's the Celeteque Face Spray which I transferred to this bottle because the spray of this is better than the product's own. :D
- Wallet - need I say more? Haha
- Baby/Wet Wipes - Again, for sanitary purposes since access to the rest room is limited.
- Eco Tote Bags - I mostly accumulated these from SM, and thought this was a wonderful time to re-use them. :D Well, for the first time, we did not need to buy an extra bag at 168 Mall to carry all our items in one place. We usually tend to buy extra BIG bags there to have all the items we bought in one big bag.
- Water Bottles - Just like the rest rooms, food stations are also not that many. Unlike the regular mall we know, food kiosks won't be found after every few stalls in 168 Mall, so if you get thirsty, it may take some time before you could buy a drink. It's a good thing to bring a water bottle for that. ;)
- Baby stuff like diapers, extra clothes, powder. You never know when the little one needs a change. :D
- Small face towel - Sanitary purposes as well.
Add it to your boards!