Saturday, July 27, 2013

{Vanity on a Budget} My Birthday Goodies - Drugstore Products!

Hiya all!

I'm back with a birthday post! Yay! I am so excited to share what I got myself for my birthday. :) I usually don't go out and shop "one-time-big-time" for makeup products, but I promised myself to go, for at least one (and very first!) time for some makeup shopping! I saved up for it until my birthday and shopped my heart out (well, still on a budget. Hihi).

I did not call it a haul because, it ain't really a haul. Besides, the real meaning of haul is some stuff obtained illegally or things you dragged. O.o Although I know it's a term in the "beauty world" and I am not against those who use the term as well, but I just couldn't find myself to call it a haul. So, I called it goodies instead. :)

So, here is a photo of all the things I got. A couple, though, I wasn't able to get a photo of. But, we'll get to that later. :)


Excuse the poor quality of the photo. This was taken with just my tablet camera and it's not the best. I was just too excited and grabbed the nearest camera that I have. LoL. Anyway, I will go more into detailed photos of some since I will be making a review on a couple.

From left to right: Sakura Bella Travel/Gift Pack from Watsons (Shower Gel, Body Scrub, Hand & Body Lotion/99.00php); Italia Deluxe 3D Stay-On Eyeshadow (149.00php); Fashion21 Aqualicious Lipstick in Deep Sea (~150.00php);  Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in 09 For Fairies (209.00php); Pinkies Collection Single Eyeshadow in Skin(? I think/~70php); Shawill Makeup Brushes (Flat Eyeshadow Brush, Thin Eyeliner Brush, Lip/Small Eyeshadow Brush/99.00php); ELF Brightening Eye Color in Luxe and Ocean Dreams; FS Cosmetics Eyelash Curler (125.00php)

A couple of other things I got was some bandeaus from Genevieve, 4 for 100php, a tablet sleeve (180php) and universal gadget stand (60php), both from CD-R King.

All in all, I only spent 1,500php for everything. Not bad, right? I was pretty darn happy to actually go out at least for once to shop makeup! :)

A few notes:
♥ The travel pack, I bought because I wanted to try them out first if they were nice before buying the full sized product. This is a great tip for those who want to actually try something before getting the full-sized product. ;) Though, not all variants have this travel pack, at least here at SM Clark.
♥ My Essence Stay All Day Eyeshadow, I was quite disappointed with because it kinda dried up. You can't even check it in store because the price was in between the cover and jar itself. But, I still manage to make it work. I guess I just have to use it more often.
♥ I couldn't make a review of the Aqualicious lipstick because I gave it to my cousin as a gift. :D

As mentioned, I will be making a review for a couple of the items, so let me know what you think about it and if you do want to see the reviews. :)

Cheers!


Pin It Add it to your boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave any thoughts and comments you might have. I will get back to you as soon as I can. ♥ ♥ ♥

Blog Awards