Sunday, July 7, 2013

Thrift Finds At Marquee Mall

Who doesn't love sales? Well, I most certainly do, and I feel so happy and accomplished when I could get stuff I want for discount prices.

For those of you who do not know, Marquee mall is located here in Pampanga which is owned by Ayala, and can be found at the NLEX Angeles Exit. And, they always have sales (sometimes I feel they have sales every month) and, when they do go on sale, items are really marked down, even to as much as 75% or more! Unlike other malls who mark down just about 10%. Really?!

Well, anyway, I just want to sure a couple of my thrift finds, both sale items and non-sale. Either way, they still have really low prices compared to other shopping malls/department stores.


My little 'haul', as they say.


A cool digital bag watch. Regular price (RP): ~150php; Sale price (SP): 79php


Zipper purses/pencil cases (given by my Aunt). RP: 59php; SP: 10php


Oh My Golly (OMG) Crystal Sand Nail Polish in Emerald and Indian Red - 18php each, Not on Sale


2 sets of Sassy elastic headbands. 49php per bundle/set, Not on Sale


Bath headband. ~30php, Not on Sale


Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler. ~130php, Not on Sale


Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler Refills. ~45php, Not on Sale


Shoelaces which I will use for a DIY project that is long overdue. ~30php/pair

There ya go. Just a couple of items that I don't usually see at SM Clark. Marquee mall is quite far, so I only get to go there very rarely.

How about you? Do you love thrift finds. Share them in the comments below. Pin It Add it to your boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave any thoughts and comments you might have. I will get back to you as soon as I can. ♥ ♥ ♥

Blog Awards