Monday, September 23, 2013

{Vanity and Me} My Essence Cosmetics Collection


Can you tell that I love this brand too much? Haha! Although I may not be a die-hard collector as I do not really get to use makeup on the daily basis, so I basically just pick up stuff that I don't have in my stash yet.

This was just a quick share. I still haven't got my camera which I sent in for repair, and I couldn't get hi-res shots of some products. Hence, the rare reviews. When I don't have the camera, I tend to get lazy as I am not really satisfied with smartphone cam shots, especially for products.

Anyways, hope you liked my little share. Will update the post with the products seen in the photo.

Cheers!
Pin It Add it to your boards!

1 comment:

  1. I love your make-up collection:) I do love essence as well especially the lip products...)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave any thoughts and comments you might have. I will get back to you as soon as I can. ♥ ♥ ♥

Blog Awards